Our goal of the Seed A Survivor (SAS) Financial Stabilization Program is to provide financial support and a resource network to stabilize a survivor who has left their violence and is seeking lifestyle, career and employment options. APPLY HERE!
The three goals of the program:
- Career establishment and job skills training
- Improved credit history
- Established rental history
Program participant requirements:
- Participants must be a survivor of domestic violence and/or sexual assault.
- Participants must ineligible for the federal stimulus or CARES Act.
- Participants must not be receiving unemployment benefits.
- Participants cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s tax return for the previous year.
- Participants must be at or below 200% of the Federal poverty level – Income must be less than $25,520 a year and must provide proof of income.
If you or someone you know meet these ALL of these requirements, please fill out the application. Resources are available on a first come, first served basis.